Office Administrator & Financial Secretary
The Office Administrator will facilitate Haiti H2O’s administrative and logistical needs and provide organizational insight and support to other Haiti H2O staff. The Financial Secretary processes and tracks all financial transactions for Haiti H2O.
- Deposit funds donated to Haiti H2O and post them appropriately in accounting software, track in donor database, and send tax receipt.
- Pay bills and payroll as needed and process in accounting software.
- Work with the Executive Director (ED) and Board Finance Committee to look at past income and expenses to assemble information for the next year’s budget.
- Work with ED to report on program budgets and provide reports to the Board as requested, but no less than bi-monthly.
- Pay taxes and work with Accountant to file 990 and complete audit.
- Work with ED and Team Coordinator to send contracts and receive funds from Mission Exchange Teams.
- Send money to Haiti for projects, Mission Team Exchanges, and other approved expenses. Receive expense reports and account for money spent in Haiti.
- Receive correspondence – respond and/or pass onto other staff as needed.
- Work with staff to provide logistical and administrative support for events and meetings.
- Donor Engagement
- Work with the Executive Director (ED) to develop and implement systems for regular contact with donors and to facilitate donor engagement with our mission.
- Maintain donor database and work with Communications staff to update distribution lists.
The Office Administrator and Financial Secretary position will be part-time, approximately 20 hours per week, and paid as an hourly employee.